Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I've fallen into a pretty deep depression. I covered all of the reasons in the last post. Being mostly house-ridden is really getting to me.

I've been having a terrible time sleeping, which doesn't help matters.

I feel really worthless and I'm having trouble seeing the point of anything.

I don't feel comfortable starting so many sentences with "I".

But mostly this post is to tell you all that I came across an article about Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyalitis that gave me a bit of hope. I mentioned before the Norway study that found improvements amongst CFS/ME patients given rituximab (one of the drugs I receive). A prominent UK researcher has given his support to the cause and he discusses a little bit of the science involved. At the end is a prompt to donate to the research efforts. If you could, know that it would mean a lot to me if donations were made on account of my story. I'm thoroughly convinced that CFS/ME is an autoimmune disorder and this research sets out to strengthen that hypothesis. If anything, it would be nice to see the disease taken more seriously. I still feel like 95% of people I know don't believe I've actually been sick all these years (aside from the cancer).

Thanks to everyone who reads these things.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ryan, I was actually just reading a few of your posts and had a quick question about your blog. I was hoping you could email me back when you get the chance, thanks : )

    Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I became a happy woman again
    With tears of joy and happiness I am giving out my testimony to all viewers on line, my problem with Stomach Cancer stage IB and HIV has caused me many pains and sadness especially in my family.
    I was so afraid of loosing my life, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting
    therapy hundreds of times, unfortunately they did not find a definitive solution to my problem, I cried all day and night, do I have to live my life this way? I searched all true the internet for care, I was scammed by internet fraudsters times without numbers… until a friend of mine who stays in the UK introduced me to a friend of hers who was cured of the same disease, and she introduced me to Dr Itua who cured her from Breast Cancer by this email/WhatsApp +2348149277967,  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. I contacted him and he promised that all will be fine and I had faith.He sent me his herbal medicines through Courier service and i was instructed on how to drink it for three weeks to cure,I followed the instruction given to me and Today am a happy woman again. He cures all kind of diseases like,Brain cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Ovarian cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Herpes,,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis,Intestinal cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia.

    ReplyDelete