Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Came on fast

In the middle of last night, I woke to a pain in my chest and left arm and the sinking feeling that something was very wrong. I have since felt utter exhaustion and the nausea has kicked up many notches.

I called the doctor's office and they don't seem terribly concerned, and I'm sure they're right. It's just that my confidence in my physical well-being went from 8 (on a scale of 10) to 2 in the past 24 hours and I'm feeling a bit helpless.

I feel restless. But I don't have the energy to do much more than walk to the kitchen or bathroom. Feeling a bit trapped. I'm sure it will pass.

Thanks to everyone who has been writing and helping me out. A special thanks to my roommate Coleton who has really been helping me out with household chores and running errands.

This is kind of just a rant with some gratitude thrown in. I feel like total shit and I just needed to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment