Sunday, July 14, 2013

Whoa

It's been 11 days since my last post. I kept meaning to write something, but my life has been filled mostly by Breaking Bad and food--both of which everyone already has opinions on.

My hair started falling out two days ago. And this morning it started coming out in giant clumps. So I shaved the fuck out of it.

I am more upset by this than I probably should be. Not that I go anywhere other than Starbucks or to pick up takeout. And who do I have to impress?

Aside from thinking fair-complected men look bad with shaved heads, I have been unready to share with the world that I'm sick. My family and friends have known, but this gives the world at large a big hint and that makes me feel vulnerable.

I have my second chemo treatment tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it, but I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment